The FFXIV housing lottery system will finally be fixed. Director and Producer Naoki Yoshida issued a new update on the ongoing issue. He confirmed that, as expected, the FFXIV maintenance to fix the broken first lottery will occur on May 16, 2022. He also announced that the second housing lottery will be held on May 26, 2022.
Yoshida confirmed that all of the fixes went through. Once the maintenance is done, all lottery results data will be restored. This means any home that previously displayed the messages “there were no participants in this lottery” and “the winning number is… 0. May you have better luck next time” in error will now have proper winners. People can check in after maintenance to see if they won and claim their house.
This means there is a new schedule for the FFXIV housing lottery system. Once the second one begins, it will follow the typical nine-day period. The first five days are when you bid on properties during the Entry period. The next four are the Results period when you find out if you won and acquire your new home. Here’s how it looks.
- May 16, 2022: FFXIV maintenance.
- May 26, 2022: First housing lottery cycle Results period ends and purchases must be finalized by 7:59 a.m. PT/10:59 a.m. ET/4:59 p.m. CET.
- May 26, 2022: Second housing lottery cycle Entry period begins at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET/5 p.m. CET.
- May 31, 2022: Second housing lottery cycle Results period begins.
- June 4, 2022: Second housing lottery cycle Results period ends.
Final Fantasy XIV is available for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC. The FFXIV maintenance will take place on May 16, 2022, and the second housing lottery will begin on May 26, 2022.
Cet article est traduit automatiquement. N’hésitez pas à nous signaler s’il y a des erreurs.