Season 4: Mercenaries of Fortune is officially live in both Call of Duty: Warzone and Call of Duty: Vanguard, with plenty of new modes, features, and more to jump into. Warzone players may have noticed that Plunder has returned with a new look, now known as ‘Golden Plunder’.
The mode puts a spin on the classic Plunder experience players have grown to love, now with some new features, an increased player count, and much more. Considering Season 4 is all about greed, power, and fortune, it’s only right that Plunder gets put into the spotlight.
If you’re eager to jump into Golden Plunder but want to know the difference between the original and updated mode, here’s everything you need to know.
What Is Golden Plunder In Warzone?
The concept of Golden Plunder works in the same fashion as the original Warzone Plunder Mode, players simply need to rack up the most amount of cash by the end of the game to be victorious. However, this time there are some changes:
- The player count has been increased from 100 to 120
- Players drop more Cash on death
- Cash required for Victory increased to $5,000,000
Not only has there been some adjustment, such as the ones mentioned above, but there are also some brand new features to allow players to discover other ways to get their hands on some cash:
- Visit one of the malfunctioning ATM machines located on the map that seem to keep spewing out endless amounts of Cash
- Hunt down one of the infamous Golden Keycards which is rumoured to allow access to a bunker filled with all sorts of valuable new loot
Golden Plunder will only be around until July 7th before being rotated out. It’s likely to return again in the future, but make sure to jump in and make the most of it while you can. For further details on the launch of Season 4, check out the Call of Duty website.
Cet article est traduit automatiquement. N’hésitez pas à nous signaler s’il y a des erreurs.